Monday, October 5, 2009

Mediterranean Mayheim!!

Even when we try to ignore it, some people can't keep their mouth shut!


I was 6 months pregnant with my second baby when we went on a Mediterranean cruise last year. I had put on a healthy amount of weight and wasn't feeling too fat yet. That is, until I had an encounter with a petite little Asian chick. She was serving food at one of the poolside buffets on the ship and I was in line in my bathing suit. She spotted me and said, "Oh, how far along are you? It looks like any day now!" I replied, "Actually I'm only 6 months." and tried to end the conversation there. But she continued and said, "6? Thats it?!!! It must be twins then! Your belly is so big, there is definately more than one in there!" I decided not to even acknowledge that with a response and just ignored her. She looked at me like I was the rude one. S.L.

Just for the record. I think you look fabulous in this picture. 6months was my favorite time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment