Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ignorant Mothers

Here is a story submitted to me. Yay my first one!! Keep them coming girls!!


i have always looked a little big younger than i am, i think it's because i am short and still shop in the jrs section. in fact i have aged more since having my daughter than ever.so i was pregnant when i was 24, had gwen at 25. my mom and i were shopping at a department store. i was waiting at the entrance to the dressing rooms, while she tried on some clothes, i think i was about 6-7 months pregnant. these 2 ladies were standing there, while whispering, staring at me as they waiting for the teenage daughters to try on prom dresses. i ignored them, until they said, loud enough for me to hear....looking right at me, "this teenage pregnancy epidemic is really out of hand." my mouth just dropped and i was completely speechless, for the first time ever. my mom rejoined me and one of the women had the nerve to ask my mom why she was parading around her pregnant teen daughter in the mall. mom was shockingly said." excuse me.... she is 25 and a married college graduate, mind your own F*cking business."it was awesome, but still some people just have an issue with thinking before speaking.
G.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment